Monday, June 13, 2022

Phill Niblock – Music By Phill Niblock

Phill Niblock - Music By Phill Niblock album cover 

Hello to everyone. Thank you for all the messages you have sent asking whether I am ok. To be honest, I am not. Since the last time last November many things have happened, including getting the covid, but that was the least serious. The strain on my mental health is very big and I now take anti-depressants and anti-psychotics to get me through. I can't promise I'll write frequently, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone.

So here's an awesome majestic droning minimal classic masterpiece by Phill Niblock. One track is a string quartet, the other one is two flutes but on an epic scale. 1993 cd on XI.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, just saw you are back. I'm Sorry for your struggle with mental health, its hard for me to find appropiate words - so i just wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. Nice to see you back! Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know you're still with us, and more importantly, thank you for surviving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear from you. Sorry you're having tough times. Always appreciate your suggestions & posts. D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks! It's very nice to hear from you again - and it's such a great post! I hope that you will be better before too long. Best wishes from Munich!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one. Sorry to hear things have been not-great...best wishes for s speedy turnaround....hang in there...you are loved...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so good to hear from you again. Sorry to learn of the health issues, but glad to know you're taking steps to deal with the ongoing issues. Don't worry about writing, just when you feel the inspiration. It's always a pleasure hearing from you. Thanks for the Phil. Looking forward to giving a listen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just remember that you're part of a huge club. All the Best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best wishes and thank you for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the best & take care

    SG

    ReplyDelete