Sunday, April 2, 2023

A.G. - Lonea

 Primary

Hello after such a long time. Things were bad, busy, hectic, lots of changes. Things are still not good, though slightly quieter. Thanks to everyone that asked about me and wrote in general. I know it was not polite not to answer but I really didn't want to get into the idea of having to write again on the blog. But yeah, there's lots of stuff I'd still like to share.

So A.G. is a Greek musician and visual artist. His music is based on piano and sounds and is very solitary, melancholic and deep. I love this album and A.G.'s music in general. I'll post some more stuff.

2020 2 X Lp on Arbouse Recordings.

Download

4 comments:

  1. It always brings me great comfort to see you've updated again, no matter the reason. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you back. Hope that things are going from better to good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS

    ReplyDelete