Sunday, May 24, 2020

Virus - The Black Flux remastered with bonus track



A masterpiece of lysergic psychedelic experimental metal by one of the most innovative musicians to ever come out of the Norwegian black metal scene, Carl-Michael Eide (Czral), also of Dodheimsgard, Aura Noir and the mighty Ved Buens Ende. When this got out I was working at a record shop and I listened to it throughout my shift, and it still remains my favorite one, over Carheart. By the way, the reformed Ved Buens Ende played my town just before the Covid lockdown, but I didn't go both due to health considerations and to my finishing work late in the evening. Have any of you seen any of the reunion gigs? This was released in 2008 and this is the 2020 remastered reissue on Duplicate Records including a previously unreleased bonus track.

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment