Sunday, September 15, 2019

Calineczka - Music not for Airports


Hey, it's been quite some time since my last post but I've got a lot in my hands, and although I've started writing some reviews, I wasn't able to finish them. So, here's Calineczka, Polish one-man project of Ścisław Dercz playing awesome analog modular synth drone. There's no variety at all, just almost seven hours of the most static drone you'll ever listen to; some people would call me extremely depressed for bearing to listen to such stuff for hours, but for me it's incredibly calming and ideal for concentrating and even clearing my ears from everyday city noises. And hey, I was actually listening to it on my flight back home from England recently, so the Eno reference turns back on its legs, no? You can download the whole session for free on the Attenuation Circuit bandcamp that released it this year.

2 comments:

  1. I added this to my Bandcamp Collection and listened the whole thing with my Sennheiser headphones on. After a while I thought I could feel my pineal gland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listeners interested in their pineal glands who prefer streaming/collecting are encouraged to help themself with the the download codes:

    https://emerge.bandcamp.com/yum
    qwkg-cmav
    fsyy-wgr8
    gr8e-bzjs
    deam-cg6h
    ukql-xufw

    best,
    d.

    ReplyDelete