Tuesday, May 15, 2018

From the River to the Sea...



In honor of the dead and injured Palestinians massacred yesterday during the protests against the opening of the American terrorist headquarters in Al-Quds/Jerusalem, throughout the past two months and over these 70 years by the Israeli occupation with the protection and backing of American imperialism I'm posting a song by the Lady of the Middle East Umm Kulthum, the woman whose voice and songs the Palestinian and Arab peoples revere. I remember a page from Joe Sacco's Palestine comic book in which he overhears a Palestinian giving a testimonial listening to Umm Kulthum all night on his walkman, and this is what came to my mind when I heard on the radio what happened. My heart goes out to the Palestinian and Lebanese resistance organizations fighting the Israeli war machine.

...Palestine will be free!







No comments:

Post a Comment