Friday, August 4, 2023

The Gerogerigegege – Heavenly Cover Songs & As If It Had Always Been Determined Since This Day Was Born WC-102 & Sexual Behavior In The Human Male Unreleased Live 1990 WC-103


















Ok most of you will probably think that I'm a big asshole but I have tried my best to resolve this but to no avail: So, last September I got in touch with Juntaro to order some new stuff he had made, namely the Hand Made Broken Orgel tapes, the 新宿に命さびしむ歌多し Cassette in wood  box and the Back Ground Music For Midnight Driving reissue. He told me to send him the JPY equivalent of about 130 euros through and he would prepare them for me. Up until we arranged the amount he answered promptly. Then after I sent the money he took a week to reply to my two mails in which I asked him if he had received the money, replying that he was unwell and asked me to tell him again what I had ordered and then asked for some time to prepare the order. Then a month later he answered again after several emails saying he needed to prepare the box and said he wanted to send back the money or if i could wait, to which I said I preferred to wait because I really wanted the items. Then he said again he wanted to send back the money, and I replied he could do whatever he felt would be better but I'd rather he kept the money and take his time to send the package. Our last contact was in November. After that I sent him an email every month asking about the order until some point when I decided to ask to get my money back. He never answered. 

For some time it seemed he didn't make any new posts on his FB account, but now I see he's active again. I have hesitated to write about this debacle on his account for fear of people thinking he might be a ripoff. Of course I have never for a moment thought he is a ripoff, I guess it's probably bad communication and disorganization on his part, but hey it's 130 euros and things are shit economically. So, even if he never replies, is there a chance any of you have these tapes and could kindly share them for my poor ass that is 130 euros poorer at the moment?

OK enough whining, here we have the Heavenly Cover Songs cdr that came with the Uguisudani Apocalypse reissue through Inundow mailorders and it's snippets of more lovely Japanese pop and rock songs. 2021 cdr on Vis A Vis Audio Arts.

Download

Then we have the As If It Had Always Been Determined Since This Day Was Born release, which essentially is the Sexual Behavior In The Human Male 1988 7" with several remixes of the same tracks, which sound even more perverted than the originals. The second cd is a 1990 punk noise live version of the title track "Sexual Behavior In The Human Male" with Juntaro or sb else screaming. 2022 2 X CD on Inundow.

Download cd 1 (As If It Had...)

Download cd 2 (Sexual Behavior... live)

4 comments:

  1. Juntaro ripped me off for 4 CDs. I've sent multiple messages and have gotten a few vague responses, none of which were offering to refund my money or send the CDs. Pretty lame but still a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. This is pretty much what he does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. guys, thanks for the input. after reading your emails i decided to post publicly on his account to demand that he return my money. let;s see. thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. had a similar experience ordering through him a few years ago. even worse was an order I made to Michael Gillham of blackoperations, ripped me off big time on some "approved" gero bootlegs I never received. it's a shame people do this kind of stuff because it just makes people weary of ordering from good people selling online.

    ReplyDelete