Thursday, August 3, 2023

Avishai Cohen – Naked Truth (with Yonathan Avishai, Barak Mori & Ziv Ravitz)











The next morning I drove to my hometown. At night I went out with friends and I told them about her. And I wrote to her that I talked about her to a girl I knew. And she got slightly jealous saying that that girl was smarter and cooler than her. While driving back home in the night I listened to this album in my car and I sent her a link to the second track. And I texted her that I don't know what other women I like, because you are the only woman ever. And how I much I ache that I can't have you here in my arms, listen to this song and run my fingers all over your beautiful body.

I won't see her ever again, I'm sure. And I won't even try to call her or text her. I will listen to this and cry and ache and wake up in the night. And bang my head because I was stupid enough to block her and not see what she wrote to me for the final time. Hoping that one day she will call me and with just a look in her eyes I will follow her and be her slave. 2022 cd on ECM.

Download

PS:

Yes, I know I will never see your eyes again, I will never hear your voice again. You hurt me so much. I could be anything you would ask me to be, apart from what you asked me to be. I refused that. But I love you and I cry every night. Every time a woman comes to have sex with me, I think only of you and I regret having sex with them, because all I want to do is mourn your absence. If you ever read this, just know that 

For you and I to be born 

Just for this 

Just to meet you 

Just for this was the world made my eyes

Just for this 

Just to meet you

No comments:

Post a Comment