Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Ak'chamel, The Giver Of Illness ‎– The Totemist

This new blogger interface is breaking my balls when I'm trying to upload pics. Three out of four times the pics won't be uploaded. Whatever. If any of you have any ideas how I can bypass this, or even better revert to the old interface, your advice will be deeply appreciated.

Mysterious duo of fourth-world cannibal witchdoctors plays guitar/percussion hymnal incantations of desert folk psychedelia. 2020 LP on Akuphone.

Download 

1 comment:

  1. I've loved Ak'chamel for years ... I've kept promising myself I'll post some but then get distracted. They have a Bandcamp page as well: https://akchamel.bandcamp.com/

    As for the new interface, email and we can swap screenshots of drafts. It stumped me for a while but seems OK now.

    ReplyDelete